Gluten-Free Coconut Bread
This recipe takes next to no time in our breadmaker! A healthy alternative to your normal loaf, this coconut bread is light and fluffy, with a deliciously nutty flavour. It’s great as a snack with some butter, or makes for a tasty breakfast with some cherry jam or strawberry jam (also made using a Panasonic bread maker)!
Write a review
- 350ml unsweetened nut milk (almond or cashew)
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
- 4 tsp coconut oil
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp honey
- 450g gluten-free bread flour
- 1 1/2 tsp yeast
- Place the blade into the bread pan.
- Put all of the ingredients into the bread pan in the order listed above.
- Set the machine to the gluten free bread menu.
- When the program has finished, remove from the bread pan and allow to cool before slicing.
The Ideas Kitchen https://www.theideaskitchen.com.au/