- 300 g salmon fillets cut shallow slits or pierce fillets with fork
- 80 g fresh mushroom sliced
- 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- ½ tbsp oyster sauce
- 40 g garlic minced
- 10 g ginger shredded
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 stalk coriander or parsley to garnish
- Cook garlic with oil in a bowl, on High power for about 2 - 2½ minutes in a microwave safe casserole dish, stirring halfway through.
- Mix half garlic oil, teriyaki sauce, oyster sauce and black pepper together.
- Place salmon in the dish, then layer mushroom and ginger on top of the salmon, followed by teriyaki mixture.
- Cook (uncovered) on steam microwave mode for 5½ minutes.
- When ready serve with remaining garlic oil and coriander/parsley.
Check out our Steam Combi microwave: http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/household/microwave-ovens/nn-cs894s.html.