Hazelnut and Honey Loaf
This sweet and nutty hazelnut and honey loaf is one of the tastiest dessert you can easily bake with our Panasonic bread maker.
Write a review
- 175gr Butter
- 50gr Soft dark brown sugar
- 50gr Honey
- 3 Medium eggs (beats with the milk)
- 60ml Milk
- 100gr Finely chopped hazelnuts
- 225gr Self raising flour
- 100gr Chocolate & hazelnut spread
- 50gr Cream cheese
- Cream the butter, sugar and honey together until soft and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and milk mix a little at a time beating well.
- Stir in the chopped hazelnuts. Fold in the flour.
- Remove the blade from the bread pan and line with a loaf tin liner and carefully pour in the cake mix.
- Enter 1 hour on the bake only timer and press start. Test with a skewer after baking, if the cake needs longer cook for another 3-5 mins. If it is still a little sticky it will cook through on cooling. Remove and allow to cool.
- Beat the cream cheese and hazelnut spread together and spread on top of the cooled cake.
The Ideas Kitchen https://www.theideaskitchen.com.au/