- 175 g Butter
- 50 g Soft dark brown sugar
- 50 g Honey
- 3 Medium eggs beats with the milk
- 60 ml Milk
- 100 g Finely chopped hazelnuts
- 225 g Self raising flour
- 100 g Chocolate & hazelnut spread
- 50 g Cream cheese
- Cream the butter, sugar and honey together until soft and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and milk mix a little at a time beating well.
- Stir in the chopped hazelnuts. Fold in the flour.
- Remove the blade from the bread pan and line with a loaf tin liner and carefully pour in the cake mix.
- Enter 1 hour on the bake only timer and press start. Test with a skewer after baking, if the cake needs longer cook for another 3-5 mins. If it is still a little sticky it will cook through on cooling. Remove and allow to cool.
- Beat the cream cheese and hazelnut spread together and spread on top of the cooled cake.