- 2 small frozen Mangoes
- 1 tbs coconut cream
- ¼ cup coconut chips
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Assemble the frozen attachment on the slow juicer.
- In a small frying pan heat coconut chips and maple syrup. Stir over a low - medium heat until maple syrup absorbs into the coconut. Set aside to cool.
- Feed the frozen mango through the juicer and transfer into a bowl.
- Mix the frozen mango and coconut together with a spoon.
- Spoon into bowls and sprinkle the coconut over the top.
Made using a Panasonic Slow Juicer (MJ-L500), with frozen attachment: http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/household/kitchen-appliances/juicers/mj-l500wst.html