- 1 kg chicken thigh roughly chopped
- 1 onion diced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbs grated fresh ginger
- 1 tbs ground turmeric
- 1 tbs ground cumin
- 1 tbs ground coriander
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 400 g tin diced tomatoes
- 400 g tin coconut milk
- ½ lemon juice plus extra to serve
- Flat / roti bread to serve
- Coriander leaves to serve
- Place all the ingredients in the inner pan, except for the chicken, roti bread and coriander leaves. Stir thoroughly to combine. Add the chicken and stir to coat all the chicken.
- Place the inner pan into the rice cooker and close the lid. Select ' Soup/Slow Cook' setting and dial in 1 hour. Press Start.
- When the curry is finished, take the rice cooker off 'Keep Warm' setting. Divide equally between 4 serving bowls. Top each bowl with a squeeze of lemon and coriander leaves. Serve with flat or roti bread.
- *You can also enjoy this curry with rice. Once the curry has finished cooking, transfer to a saucepan for easy reheating on the stove. Clean the inner pan an cook the rice.