- 2 x 8 cutlet racks of lamb
- 2 tbs plain flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup dukkah
- Mint leaves to serve
- Pomegranate seeds to serve
- Greek yoghurt to serve
- Preheat oven on convection 180C.
- Place flour, and dukkah in separate shallow bowls. In another shallow bowl, lightly beat the eggs. Take one lamb rack and coat in flour, then dip into the egg and finally coat in dukkah. Use your fingertips to push the dukkah into the lamb. Place on the enamel tray lined with baking paper. Repeat with the other lamb rack.
- Place enamel tray on glass dish in the oven and roast for 20 minutes for medium-rare, or longer to your liking.
- When the lamb is cooked, remove from oven. Transfer to a chopping board and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Cut lamb rack into cutlets, place on a serving dish and top with dollops of Greek yoghurt, mint leaves and pomegranate seeds.