- 1 tsp Dry yeast
- 400 g Strong white bread flour
- 10 g Butter
- ¾ tsp Sugar
- 1 ¾ tsp Salt
- 260 ml Water
- Open the lid, remove the bread pan and set the kneading blade into the kneading mounting shaft.
- Prepare the ingredients with exact measurement according to the recipe.
- Place measured ingredients into the bread pan in the top-to-bottom order.
- Wipe off any moisture and flour around the bread pan, and return it into the main unit.
- Press the menu button and select menu 1 (SD-ZP2000KXC)
- Close the lid and start the baking process by pressing start.
- When the bread maker beeps 8 times and end flashes, your bread is ready. Press stop and unplug.
- Remove the bread immediately by using dry oven gloves and place it on a wire rack.