- Large leg of lamb 1500g-2kg
- 2 cloves of garlic thinly sliced
- A few sprigs of rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- 800 g mixed roasting vegetables and potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Make several incisions in the lamb and fill each with a slice of garlic and small sprig of rosemary. Drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Cut the vegetables and potatoes into even bite size pieces and toss in the oil.
- Lay the lamb in your dish/tray and arrange the potatoes and vegetables around it.
- Season with salt and pepper and place on the base of the oven for combination cooking, or on the lower shelf position for cooking in convection only.
- Cook on GRILL1 + 440W MICROWAVE for 14-15 mins per 500g of meat then GRILL1 for 8-10 mins or pre heat the oven to 180ºC and cook for 25 mins per 500g plus 25 mins.
Made using the NN-DS596B steam combination oven.