Rosemary & Parmesan Loaf
Fill your home with the warm aroma of a freshly baked loaf that’s been spiced up with rosemary and parmesan for a Mediterranean twist – it’s easy with a Panasonic bread maker!
Write a review
- 1 tsp yeast
- 500g strong white flour
- 1 ½ tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ¼ tsp salt
- 300ml water
- 1 blub of garlic roasted
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Place all the above ingredients into the bread pan in the order listed above.
- Set the machine to the basic dough program 2hours 20 minutes.
- At the end of the cycle remove the dough from the bread pan and shape into a bloomer.
- Leave it to prove for about 30-40mins.
- Bake in NN-CS894 oven on the Convection setting for 20-25mins at 200˚C or until it is golden on top and sounds hollow on the underside when tapped.
- Medium size loaf.
- Check out our bread maker: http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/household/small-appliances/bread-maker.html.
- Check out our Steam Combi microwave: http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/household/microwave-ovens/nn-cs894s.html.
The Ideas Kitchen https://www.theideaskitchen.com.au/