Chocolate Coated Strawberries Recipe
Chocolate and strawberries are partners in romantic indulgence. These delectable little morsels can hold their own in so many situations. Whether handed round on a party canape tray, kept in the fridge for a sweet afternoon treat, or served as a romantic dessert for two, it’s hard to go past plump strawberries tucked into chocolate. The hardest part is usually melting the chocolate but Panasonic microwaves with Inverter technology heat evenly so that you’ll get the perfect chocolate melt in a flash!
Write a review
- 250g chocolate, broken up
- Punnet strawberries
- Wash and arrange strawberries on skewers.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave.
- Drizzle chocolate over strawberries.
- Serve strawberries with the extra chocolate in a small dipping bowl.
- Made using a Panasonic Invertor Microwave Oven NN-SF574SQPQ http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/household/microwave-ovens/microwave-only/nn-sf574s.html
The Ideas Kitchen https://www.theideaskitchen.com.au/