Salmon and Spinach Filo Parcels
Dinner is all wrapped up with salmon and spinach filo parcels. If you are looking for a fancy dish without the fuss, our salmon and spinach filo parcels look extravagant but are very easy to master using your Panasonic NN-CS894SQPQ convection microwave. With a ten minute prep time and only twenty minutes to cook, these fabulous little parcels make an effortless meal.
Write a review
- 2 x 160 g salmon fillets, without skin
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 3 – 4 silverbeet leaves, stalks removed
- 8 sheets filo pastry
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Lemon wedges to serve
- Preheat the microwave oven empty on CONVECTION 200 °C.
- Wipe the salmon fillets with damp kitchen paper and pat dry.
- Spread the Dijon mustard over both sides of the salmon pieces.
- Wrap the silverbeet around the salmon.
- Take 4 sheets of filo and brush each side with olive oil. Cover the remaining 4 sheets with a damp tea towel.
- Wrap one of the salmon pieces with the oiled filo to make a parcel. Brush the top of the parcel with olive oil and place on a baking tray.
- Repeat the process with the second salmon fillet.
- Place in the microwave oven and cook on CONVECTION 200 °C for 20 minutes or until crisp and golden.
- Made using the Panasonic NN-CS894SQPQ convection microwave oven: http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/household/microwave-ovens/convection-grill-microwaves/nn-cs894s.html.
The Ideas Kitchen https://www.theideaskitchen.com.au/