- 2 salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- Mango salsa:
- 1 red chilli thinly sliced
- 100 g peeled and cooked prawns optional
- 2 spring onions thinly sliced
- 1 avocado peeled and chopped
- 1 ripe mango chopped
- 1 sprig fresh coriander finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Simply mix all the salsa ingredients together (with or without prawns as you prefer) and leave to chill in the fridge.
- Place the salmon in a shallow ovenproof dish and add the lemon juice.
- Cover with pierced cling film and place on the glass turntable in your Panasonic combination microwave oven.
- Use the AUTO FRESH FISH PROGRAM to perfectly cook the salmon – bear in mind this will not take long!
- Serve the salmon immediately with the salsa on top – and maybe a fresh green salad and lemon mayonnaise, and a glass of chilled white wine.
Check out our Steam Combi microwave: http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/household/microwave-ovens/nn-cs894s.html.