Pork and Miso Open Sandwich
Enjoy this delicious savoury loaf with a twist baked with the new ZP2000 bread maker. A combination of soft braised pork, crunchy lettuce and fresh bread will bring out the best umami flavour to satisfy your appetite.
Write a review
For the bread
- 3/4 tsp (2.1gr) Dry yeast
- 400g Strong wheat flour
- 30g Miso
- 2 tbsp (22gr) Sugar
- 3/4tsp (3.75gr) Salt
- 10g Butter
- 10g Dried green onion / spring onion
- 270ml Water
For each open sandwich you make
- 1 Slice miso bread
- 1 Leaf of lettuce
- 3 pieces Braised pork
- Take the bread pan with the kneading blade out of the bread maker and add in all the ingredients except for the dried spring onions in top-to-bottom order.
- Place the bread pan back into the bread maker, close the lid, select menu 10, light and press start.
- After around 50 minutes the bread maker will start to beep. Add the dried spring onions to the dough and press the start button to restart.
- When your bread is done, take it out and let it cool down.
- Tear the lettuce leaf into 3 pieces and place the lettuce on the miso bread slice. Add the braised pork on top.
- Serve with mustard to taste.
The Ideas Kitchen https://www.theideaskitchen.com.au/