Gluten-Free Cinnamon Fruit and Seed Loaf
Try out our simple yet absolutely delicious gluten-free cinnamon fruit & seed loaf recipe. This new bread maker recipe is perfect for a breakfast or snack.
Write a review
- 120g Warm Water
- 100g Dried Fruit, finely chopped if needed (e.g. prunes, apricots, raisins, goji berries)
- 150g Milk or Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 x 7g Fast Acting Yeast Sachets
- 30g Caster Sugar or Honey
- 400g Gluten-Free Bread Flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Xanthum Gum
- 2 Beaten Egg
- 1 tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- 100g Melted Unsalted Butter or Dairy Free Spread
- 50g Mixed Seeds (e.g. Sesame, Pumpkin, Sunflower)
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- Place the dried fruit in the warm water and soak for 5-10 minutes to soften the fruit slightly. Place the water and fruit into the pan with the remaining ingredients.
- Stir briefly to mix in the pan.
- Place the loaf tin in the machine. Close the lid
- Select the gluten-free bread programme, Crust: medium. Press start
- At the end of the programme, the machine will bleep to let you know the loaf is baked.
The Ideas Kitchen https://www.theideaskitchen.com.au/