- 450 ml buttermilk
- 240 g plain flour
- 240 g wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp bicarb of soda
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp cracked black pepper
- 3 spring onions green part only, sliced
- 4 bacon rashers cooked and sliced
- 150 g grated tasty cheese
- Make sure the blade is inserted into the bread pan. Place the ingredients into the bread pan starting with the buttermilk. Place the bread pan into the bread maker and close the lid.
- Select program 30 (SD-YR2550) or program 29 (SD-R2530), Manual Bread Kneading, dial in 5 minutes and press start.
- When the machine beeps 8 times, select program 26 (SD-YR2550) or program 25 (SD-R2530), Bake Only, dial in 1 hour and press start.