- 200 g self-raising flour or GF flour of choice
- 180 g plain Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp instant yeast
Pizza Toppings (suggestions only):
- 50 g tomato paste
- 50 g grated cheese
- 100 g mixed veggies capsicum, tomatoes, olives etc
- 50 g bocconcini
- For the dough: To a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients and stir well to combine. Using your hands, begin to mould the batter into a dough.
- Roll dough flat with a rolling pin until it’s roughly 1cm thick.
- Bake base for 15 minutes at 150°C using the Convection setting on your 3-in-1 Combination microwave
- Once lightly cooked, top base evenly with pizza sauce, before sprinkling with grated cheese, veggies and bocconcini.
- Place back in your 3-in-1 Combination microwave and cook for another 15 minutes at 150°C on the convection setting.
- Remove from microwave, top with fresh basil or rocket and allow to cool slightly before slicing into 8 pieces and serving.