- 11 ⁄2 tsp dry yeast
- 400 g bread flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 50 g butter Cut into 2 cm cubes
- 2 tbsp powdered milk
- 2 100 g eggs (medium)
- 180 mL water
* To add later
- 70 g butter cut into 1–2 cm cubes and keep in fridge
- Place the ingredients in the bread pan in the order listed in the recipe above.
- Select Menu ‘03’ (4hr) Menu ‘11’ (3hr 30min) and press start.
- Add additional butter when the beep sounds on step 3, then press Start pad again
- When the cycle is complete, turn out and allow to cool before slicing/serving.
Check out the full range of Panasonic rice cookers. http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/household/small-appliances/bread-maker.html