- 230 ml milk warm
- 60 g unsalted butter softened, cut into small cubes
- 3 eggs
- 470 g gluten free plain flour containing xanthan gum
- 35 g caster sugar
- 8 g salt
- 2 tsp instant yeast
- Make sure the blade is inserted into the bread pan. Place the ingredients into the bread pan in the following order: milk, butter, eggs, flour, caster sugar, salt, and yeast. Place the bread pan into the bread maker and close the lid.
- Close the lid and select program 13 (SD-R2530) or program 14 (SD-YR2550), Gluten Free Bread. Press the Crust button once to select a darker crust, then press Start.
- After 5 minutes, the machine will beep and flash a symbol with two hands. Open the lid, use a rubber spatula to scrape the flour down from the sides of the bread pan. Close the lid and press the Start button.
- When the bread is done, transfer it to a wire rack to cool. It's best enjoyed on the day it is made or toasted the day after.
If your gluten-free flour doesn't have added xanthan gum, also known as thickener 415, add 1 tsp of xanthan gum to your dough.