- 3 Red capsicums
- 3 Yellow capsicums
- 1 Bunch of spring onions thinly sliced
- 30 ml Olive oil
- 50 g Pine nuts
- 2 cloves Garlic crushed
- 100 g Long grain rice
- 300 ml Hot vegetable stock
- 100 g Cherry tomatoes halved
- 100 g Mozzarella diced
- 100 g Gorgonzola or any blue cheese diced
- 1 handful parsley finely shredded
- 1 handful basil finely shredded
- Slice the tops off the capsicums and put to one side. Remove the seeds and rinse out.
- Place the spring onions, oil, garlic and pine nuts into in a casserole dish and stir together. Cook on 1000 W for 2 minutes
- Add rice and hot stock. Cover and cook on 1000 W for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly and then stir in the cherry tomatoes, mozzarella, gorgonzola, parsley and basil. Season well.
- Spoon the stuffing into the capsicums and arrange them closely together in the rectangular dish.
- Place on enamel tray and cook on Combination: Convection 220°C + 300 W for 10 minutes.
- Place the tops back on the capsicums and cook on Combination: Grill 1 + 300 W for a further 8-10 minutes