If you fancy yourself a bit of an entertainer then treat your special guests with these easy-to-make and delicious Stuffed Capsicums perfectly cooked using our NN-CD58JS Microwave. This colorful and flavoursome recipe is the perfect addition for any dinner crowd.
Write a review
- 3 Red capsicums
- 3 Yellow capsicums
- 1 Bunch of spring onions, thinly sliced
- 30ml Olive oil
- 50gr Pine nuts
- 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 100gr Long grain rice
- 300ml Hot vegetable stock
- 100gr Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100gr Mozzarella, diced
- 100gr Gorgonzola or any blue cheese, diced
- 1 handful parsley, finely shredded
- 1 handful basil, finely shredded
- Slice the tops off the capsicums and put to one side. Remove the seeds and rinse out.
- Place the spring onions, oil, garlic and pine nuts into in a casserole dish and stir together. Cook on 1000 W for 2 minutes
- Add rice and hot stock. Cover and cook on 1000 W for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly and then stir in the cherry tomatoes, mozzarella, gorgonzola, parsley and basil. Season well.
- Spoon the stuffing into the capsicums and arrange them closely together in the rectangular dish.
- Place on enamel tray and cook on Combination: Convection 220°C + 300 W for 10 minutes.
- Place the tops back on the capsicums and cook on Combination: Grill 1 + 300 W for a further 8-10 minutes
The Ideas Kitchen https://www.theideaskitchen.com.au/