- 2 Cups plain flour
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp Monkfruit sweetener or white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 Cup milk
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Add remaining ingredients and whisk until well combined.
- Use butter to grease your rice cooker pot. Pour in the batter. Close your rice cooker.
- Use the ‘Menu Select’ button to choose the ‘Cake/Bread’ setting (which has a default of 40 mins). Press start.
- When done, it should feel firm and bounce back. Let pancake cool for a few minutes in the pot then invert the cake onto a cooling rack or plate.
- Top with any of your favourite topping. Enjoy!