- 500 g Frozen Sweet Potato Fries
- Mayonnaise to serve
- On the NN-CT56 press Junior Menu seven times. Press the Start pad to preheat the oven. After preheating, beeps sound and ‘P’ will flash in the display.
- Spread sweet potato fries out on enamel tray on wire rack on glass tray. Place the enamel tray on the wire rack and place onto the glass dish in the oven.
- Dial in 500g and press Start. When the oven prompts you, remove the tray and turn the chips over with cooking tongs. Return to oven and press Start to cook for remainder of time.
- Place hot chips into a serving dish for sharing. Season with salt, pepper, paprika and serve with mayonnaise.