- 6 granny smith apples
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- Yoghurt to serve
- Granola to serve
- In a large bowl add the maple syrup, brown sugar, ground cinnamon and corn flour. Stir well to combine.
- Peel, core and slice the apples into half-moon slices. Add apple to the bowl with cinnamon mixture and mix well, until the apples are evenly coated.
- Add apple mixture to the inner pan, place in the rice cooker and close the lid.
- Select the 'Soup/Slow Cook' setting, dial in 1 hour and press start.
- When cooking is done, divide the cinnamon apples between serving bowls. Serve with yoghurt and granola.