For the Dough
- 400 g Bread flour
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 1½ tsp Salt
- 70 g Butter cut into 2cm cubes and keep in refrigerator
- 3 Eggs beaten
- 90 ml Milk
- 15 ml Rum dark
- 1¾ tsp Dry yeast
- 120 g Chocolate chips
- Place the ingredients in the pan in the order listed above, set the machine to BRIOCHE DOUGH (23 for SD-2501 and 29 for SD-ZB2512)
- When the cycle is complete remove dough from the pan and press the dough lightly to remove the gas.
- Shape it round and wrap it with plastic wrap. Then rest it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes
- Roll the dough to 25 × 30 cm (10’’×12’’)
- Sprinkle chocolate chips and fold the bottom one third up and the top one third down.Then fold it in half
- Rest the dough in the room temperature for 10 minutes again (Do not dry it)
- Press the dough lightly to remove the gas again, and divide it into 12 rolls.
- Rest the dough in the room temperature for 10–15 minutes (Do not dry it out.)
- Shape the dough and place them on a greased baking tray and allow to prove at 35°C for 30-40 minutes.
- Glaze and bake in oven at 180°C for 15-20 minutes