Chocolate Chip Brioche Roll
These soft, fluffy and easy to make Chocolate Chip Brioche Rolls are the perfect treat for your breakfast, brunch or tea.
Put your apron on and get ready to make some dough! Using our Panasonic Bread Maker, this brioche roll will bring out your inner baker and fulfil your sweet tooth cravings.
Write a review
For the Dough
- 400gr Bread flour
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 1½ tsp Salt
- 70g Butter (cut into 2cm cubes and keep in refrigerator)
- 3 Eggs (beaten)
- 90ml Milk
- 15ml Rum (dark)
- 1¾ tsp Dry yeast
- 120gr Chocolate chips
- Place the ingredients in the pan in the order listed above, set the machine to BRIOCHE DOUGH (23 for SD-2501 and 29 for SD-ZB2512)
- When the cycle is complete remove dough from the pan and press the dough lightly to remove the gas.
- Shape it round and wrap it with plastic wrap. Then rest it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes
- Roll the dough to 25 × 30 cm (10’’×12’’)
- Sprinkle chocolate chips and fold the bottom one third up and the top one third down.Then fold it in half
- Rest the dough in the room temperature for 10 minutes again (Do not dry it)
- Press the dough lightly to remove the gas again, and divide it into 12 rolls.
- Rest the dough in the room temperature for 10–15 minutes (Do not dry it out.)
- Shape the dough and place them on a greased baking tray and allow to prove at 35°C for 30-40 minutes.
- Glaze and bake in oven at 180°C for 15-20 minutes
- Yields 12
The Ideas Kitchen https://www.theideaskitchen.com.au/