Pumpkin Seed Bread
Make your own fluffy Pumpkin Seed Bread that will melt in your mouth with our latest Panasonic Bread Maker product. This recipe is suitable for any occasion, either for your breakfast, or any snack of the day.
Write a review
- ¾ tsp Dry Yeast
- 300gr Strong White Bread Flour
- 1tsp Salt
- 220ml Water
- 80gr Pumpkin Seed
- Take the bread pan with the kneading blade out of the bread maker and add in all the ingredients except for the pumpkin seeds in the top-to-bottom order.
- Place the bread pan back into the bread maker, close the lid, select menu 7 (SD-ZP2000KXC) and press start.
- After around 1hr to 2hrs 35mins the bread maker will start to beep. Now you can add the pumpkin seeds to the dough. Press start to restart.
- When your bread is done, take it out and let it cool down.
The Ideas Kitchen https://www.theideaskitchen.com.au/