- ¾ tsp Dry yeast
- 300 g Strong white bread flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 220 ml Water
- 80 g Pumpkin seed
- Take the bread pan with the kneading blade out of the bread maker and add in all the ingredients except for the pumpkin seeds in the top-to-bottom order.
- Place the bread pan back into the bread maker, close the lid, select menu 7 (SD-ZP2000KXC) and press start.
- After around 1hr to 2hrs 35mins the bread maker will start to beep. Now you can add the pumpkin seeds to the dough. Press start to restart.
- When your bread is done, take it out and let it cool down.